What We Do
How We Work
We approach work based on the idea that it can’t happen without process, intelligence, collaboration and commitment. As a consequence our creative development follows a six step process:
- Thinking: the development of effective and compelling creative work begins with good research and solid strategy
- Relationship: the structure and relationship of design elements, e.g. how text and imagery relate to one another
- Clarity: whatever we do, if it’s not understood or fails to communicate then this is a wasted effort
- Discipline: the end result is the sum of the details, and attention to details requires discipline
- Appropriateness: directs us to the right media, the right materials, the right scale, the right message and expression, colour and texture
- Timelessness: good work is above and beyond any style.
Who We Are
Union Inc. started from a desire to change the way traditional agencies work. We wanted to create a place that is interdisciplinary, promotes genuine collaboration and curiosity, and produces great creative work. A place where everyone has a voice and direct input into a client’s business. More people spending more time finding solutions and creating better business outcomes.